The RCDN Summer Camp is taught by the trained teaching staff of RCDN who will
create a safe and nurturing environment where children will have the opportunity to participate in fun and exciting summer camp activities. Children will enjoy free play time, gym time, arts and crafts and special themed weeks. The children will be grouped appropriately by age and spend two (2) hours in each classroom, switching classrooms at lunch time. This is an excellent opportunity for newly enrolled children to familiarize themselves with the teachers and the school and will help ensure a smooth transition at the beginning of the school year. If your child is not enrolled at the school, no worries, they will still have a blast!
- Camp Hours are from 9:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Please pick your child up on time.
- You can sign up for 1 week or all 5 weeks. The cost is $90.00 per week.
- There are no refunds for days or weeks missed once payment is receive
- Children must be signed in and out.
- Children must be independently toilet trained. If you send your child to camp in a "pull up", the teachers are not permitted to change them and you will be called to come change your child as needed.
- You must pack a lunch for your child clearly marked on the outside of the bag with your child's name. Please note that we cannot refrigerate lunches or heat lunches up. RCDN is a nut free facility. Keep this in mind when packing your child's lunch. If you are not sure if a particular food can be sent in, please check with one of the teachers.
- Please pack a sensible lunch that is not overwhelming to your child; meaning do not over pack lunch for your child.
- Please have your child wear sensible and secured, closed toed shoes to camp. Each day, the children will have play time in the gym and by wearing closed toed shoes, there is less opportunity for injuries. Flip flops or unsecured footwear is not permitted.
- Please do not send toys, backpacks or any other possessions with your child.